Lazada Philippines

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rammmpa at Residence Inn – Tagaytay

I love Tagaytay

Tagaytay hold a very special place in my heart because I used to spend a tiny part of my life there and the whole time that I was there with my family was, I think, the best part of our lives.

And, now, everything has changed. But I still L-O-V-E Tagaytay! Wee!

So now, let me tour you to one of Tagaytay’s pride, the new and improved Residence Inn Tagaytay!

 
Under the supervision of Zoomanity Group of Yupangco Group of Companies, Residence Inn in Tagaytay offers amenities which you can only find and experience in Tagaytay.

Upon the entrance, you’ll notice the garden-like or forest-like decoration that awaits you when you enter this place.





I know it is very uncommon to know that such an inn offers a forest-like ambiance, but I think this give this place a unique touch that kids and kids at heat can enjoy.

At the main lobby of Residence Inn, there this white tiger where you can have a souvenir picture taken. There’s also this bird that will catch your attention because of its very vibrant colors. (I wish I have one like here in our home.)


Upon entering the lobby area, a display of reptiles will lead your way to the cafeteria of Residence Inn Tagaytay. Here, you’ll surely enjoy what you’ll see – a wonderful view of Taal Volcano.

Gazeebo

On a sunny day like this, you’ll get a good shot of the world’s smallest volcano. And according to the people of Residence Inn, in due time, there will be a new attraction that is perfect to every visitor of their place who seeks adventure and fun at the same time. They’ll be putting up a zipline, one of the most spectacular and thrilling activities, nowadays, here in the country. I’m sure this will be one of the hottest stuff here in Tagaytay, because for once, zipping up and down with Taal Volcano as your background is really a spectacular activity.

Zipline

Another thing that I like about this place is that kids can also touch and play along with some animals. I think this will be great a activity for kids to learn and appreciate the beauty of nature. Though, there are some animals that are really scary, that I got scared when I saw and got near to them, there are a lot of animals all over the place that kids can see and touch.

 

Aside from the animals, they also have a play pen, where kids can play along with their fellow kids.



And now for the rooms, with its good view of Taal Volcano, it is just rightful they match it with nothing but a perfect room. And here in Residence Inn in Tagaytay, they have rooms that go well with their forest-like theme. Here are some of the rooms:


The best part about these rooms, the prices are so reasonable, a couple or a family can fit in a room that suits them best.

And finally, as for the food, don’t you ever leave this place without having the hot Bulalo! Simply yummy!


As you bid goodbye to the beautiful Tagaytay, don't forget to take home some fresh fruits that made Tagaytay the closest heaven to Metro Manila.


Thank you, Residence Inn! It is such a wonderful experience visiting you place that any family will love. Till next time!

Residence Inn – Tagaytay
Tagaytay-Batangas Highway
Neogan, Tagaytay City
Tel. No. (046) 483-13-76



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...