Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Azumi Boutique Hotel: Alabang's Next in Line

Come January 23rd, another boutique hotel will be opening its doors to the world to offer a unique staying experience that is sure to fill its guests with inspiration good for one's eyes and soul. All prepped up by Hospitality International Incorporated (HII), who is behind some of the country's much-admired hotels and service residences like The Henry in Cebu, The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences  in Makati and Crosswinds Resort Suites in Tagaytay, Azumi Botique Hotel in Alabang is the latest from the team offering affordable, convenient and stylish accommodation suited to business people who are always on the go.


I was lucky to be invited on its "sneak peek" day last week and even luckier to stay for a while at their rooftop where their amazing infinity lap pool oversees the bustling town of Alabang. But before I share to all of you what I saw and experience there, let me tour you around first they way the hospitable staff of this hotel toured me during my visit.

Located at the peaceful section of Madrigal Business Park Phase III in Alabang, Muntinlupa, Azumi Boutique Hotel is basically a tricolor hotel that shares this kinda manly (I think) feel but with dignified and simple touch fit for a woman to appreciate.

The bottom floor, which is the lobby, also houses a cafe-slash-restaurant that is so familiar to our palette, Romulo Cafe. Though, it wasn't completely done yet when I see the place, expect a different Romulo here for it is bigger and more colorful. I went and experience Romulo Cafe in Jupiter, Makati before, and I tell you, if this is isn't enough for you to experience Azumi, wait till you see their rooms and amenities.

There are three types of rooms here, the Standard, the Deluxe and the Superior. All fixed with inviting bed accentuated by orange and white pillows, and comes with refrigerator, mini bar, microwave oven, flatware and cutleries, safety deposit box, cable television, coffee-maker, iPod Dock, telephone and Wi-Fi, Azumi made sure that guests will have the basic hotel needs they needed to have a soothing and relaxing stay.

Standard - Php3000.00

Deluxe - Php3400.00

Superior - Php3800.00

The rooms here reminded me a bit of Ramada. Though of course Ramada is more stylish, I like the idea that its affordable price doesn't make the place look cheap.

If you'll notice, the Standard and Superior rooms have almost the same look - yes, they are almost the same. The only difference actually is that the balcony of the Superior is bigger than that of the Standard, so if you like looking outside the window, you can appreciate the Superior Room more. But if you'll ask me which room I liked the best, it was actually the Deluxe. With its strategic bed placement, I find the room more spacious and pleasant looking.


I was told that the maximum number of guests for my favorite room is 2, but they do allow 3 persons for Standard and Superior as long as the third person is a kid below 12 years old.


One of the Standard Room that we visited shares the view of the bustling city, which I kinda like. It is like watching a T.V. on mute. Hehehe. I'm not sure if the noise along the hallways can be heard inside the room, but the staff who was with me assured me that the walls are made to absorb noise.

There were no decors yet to appreciate so instead of appreciate what's not in there, my tour guide brought me to my last stop - the Roof Deck. This is where the Infinity Lap Pool is located. And though the cabanas weren't still done yet, I cannot contain my excitement the moment I saw the pool and how lovely to be there at night.


Azumi Boutique Hotel is just a few meters away from Molino Mall and Alabang Town Center. But if you don't feel like walking, they have a free service van that could take you to the said malls.

So, mark your date, January 23 is a beautiful day to be inspired and relax at the newest destination in the south - Azumi Boutique Hotel. Take the chance too to avail of their discounted price. Visit http://www.azumi.ph/ for more details.

Thank you, HII and Azumi for inviting me!
Happy Rammmpa!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for blogging this, now we have decided to just spend our valentines/anniversary day here. the infinity pool is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool is amazing, kaso medyo scary, ang taas eh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...